Tuesday, August 31, 2010


This morning was my first bible study class for the fall semester. I'm taking "Gripped by the Greatness of God" by James MacDonald. There are quite a few ladies in the class. There is even a sweet old lady in the class that is 99 years old! Praise God that we are never done learning and growing this side of heaven. I'm one of the youngin's in the class and look forward to gleaming knowledge, wisdom and understanding from these wonderful women!

What bible study are you doing? I always love hearing what you are doing and how God is working in your lives!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! 99 years old? That's incredible!

    I'm starting bible study in two weeks and the study we're doing is Beth Moore's Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent. I LOVE Beth Moore... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The women here on the base just finished Focus on the Family's The Truth Project and it was AWESOME!!! You can check it out I think it's just truthproject.org...AMAZING STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete