Wednesday, June 11, 2014

what i'm reading wednesday

Stepping out of our comfort zone is never easy but very necessary. Sometimes we miss opportunities that God has for us because we are afraid of saying,"yes." If we say, "yes" it could lead to times of amazing experiences and opportunities. Shelene Bryan fills the pages with humor and challenges people to grow as we begin to say "yes" to the things God has called us to.

I was drawn to this book because we all can be more generous and giving to others. The author tells many stories and shares practical ways to be more giving. I loved the statement the author makes, "Joy doesn't come from filling your life with stuff. Joy comes from giving your life away." I hope when my life is over, I will have used it well and be all used up!

No comments:

Post a Comment