Thursday, October 25, 2012

my day...

we woke up to snow this morning.

i just wanted to stay in bed and snuggle with my kiddos but school was calling.
instead, i worked on my bible study...the life of David.  so good.
we dropped off my little lady at school and then my little guy and i headed out for a play date.
picked up tacos for lunch.

i'm spending my afternoon...

looking at these by a nice warm fire.


working on this...a craft that i will be sharing about soon.


and finishing up my little lady's halloween costume.


i'm making a nice warm meal for dinner...beef stroganoff, rice, and a green salad.

more snow to come tonight and i really want to watch another episode of "Closer" that we have on Netflix.  have you seen it?  i just love it!

what are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment