Monday, September 17, 2012

Jamie Grace concert



friday nights are usually girls night for my little lady and i. we usually watch a movie and have dessert.

but last friday night, i got to take my little lady to her first concert. she had been waiting to see Jamie Grace for a couple of months.


we got there early to get our seats and i couldn't resist buying her this shirt. it's her favorite song of Jamie's "God Girl."


we were able to get up really close too!  Jamie was great in concert and really is a great Godly example for my girl!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I've never heard of her. Is she for kids? Maybe Lauren would be interested in her music? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is played on all the christian radio stations and we both like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's weird. We only listen to Air1 and SOS (both Christian radio) and I've never heard of her. I even YouTube'd some of her vidoes and I don't know any of her songs. I may have to look into some of her music ;)

    ReplyDelete