Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals for 2011

Spiritually
Go through at least 5 Bible Studies...Jonah by Pricilla Shirer is my first one and I can't wait!

Go to 1 Women's Conference

Become a member of our church

My verse for the year is Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." During Christmas eve service, God pressed upon my heart to believe Him for the impossible and this verse came right to my mind. It is a very special verse that God spoke to me several years ago and I guess He's not quite done with it!

Physically
More Zumba and Abs classes

Continue to eat healthy and try new recipes

Go to the dentist...I need my teeth cleaned!

Marriage
Find a babysitter

Date night out at least once a month

Date night in at least once a month

Family/Children
Add to our family through fostering/adopting some more kiddos...we are all approved, just waiting for a placement call!

Volunteer in 1 thing my little lady does at church...for the first half of the year I will be her Awana teacher.

Continue to teach her spiritual lessons

Prepare her for Kindergarten...sniff, sniff...or maybe it's prepare myself!

Do something once a week, just the two of us, that is special!

Do weekly family nights

Go on a family vacation

Invite at least one family over for a meal each month

BE MORE PATIENT!

Fun Things
Make a scrapbook online.

Get another facial

Try new recipes

Go see U2 in concert!

Use my new craft area and create, create create!

No comments:

Post a Comment