Friday, December 31, 2010

10 great things from 2010

#1 This year, I realized I'm a southern girl at heart! I fell in love with the food, culture, music, food...oops, I said that again. Seriously, the food is SO YUMMY!
We had a great time visiting my brother, sister-in-law and niece in Memphis.


I've expanded my cooking recipes this year by cooking some wonderful southern specialities that we had on our trip...red beans & rice, gumbo and BBQ nachos. We also found a great Cajun/creole restaurant in our area that we go!


#2 I have always dreamed of going to a plantation and on our trip to New Orleans, I got to go to one. I love the tree lined path...it's just beautiful!


#3 Our trip to San Diego with M & B and Avi! A fun filled weekend with our great friends! I'm ready to go again!!!




#4 Moving to Colorado! I'm in awe of all the ways God has provided for us and the blessings that we have experienced! We have moved 9 times in the past 2 years...from our home we sold in California, to PNG (many moves there), back to California, to finally landing in Colorado. I know this may sound weird but I kind of like moving and I'm an experienced packer!

#5 Family Fun Nights became a once a month specialty dedicated to having fun as a family!
Fish theme

Toy Story theme

Circus theme

#6 A year of trying new things...swim lessons, ballet and tap lessons.


#7 God blessing us with a house to buy!

#8 I discovered my new hobby...going to flea markets or antique stores.


#9 Lots of crafts we made!

#10 My amazing husband...I'm so proud of him for following God's calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment