Monday, October 4, 2010

purely from my heart...

"Every time you sow that seed into the life of your child, it's going to bear fruit." ~ James MacDonald

"What comes into our minds when you think about God, is the most important thing about us." ~A.W. Tozer

Both of these quotes hold huge meaning for me! I've been challenged by my bible study lessons, which are about being gripped by the greatness of God and through Pastor Bill's sermons. We are going through the book of Amos and he has been preaching on "a God that roars." Not an easy topic to discuss but I love it and it challenges me to so much more in my walk with God! I don't want to conform to the ways of this world, but rather to conform to the ways of my Maker! I know that means walking down a path that is less traveled and much narrower...I find that it can be sometimes very lonely and that can be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment