Monday, April 19, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thankful for...a car that works! Last week, my man was working on the car, so I was without any wheels!

Praying for...God's continued guidance and direction as we wait on his perfect timing!

Unexpected blessing...feel really good after a hard workout at the gym.

Reading...the book of Esther and also using Beth Moore's bible study on Esther.

Eating...Pasta e Fagioli (Italian soup) & salad

Hoping for...good weather on my drive down the hill on Wednesday! I can't wait for some fun girlie time with Mandy!

Excited about...my man's job opportunity in Colorado! The background investigator is working hard and hopefully we will know more real soon.

Artistically attempting to...draw a map of the USA. I'm helping my mom with a gift she is working on for my little lady.

Remembering...we need to finish our PNG taxes.

Teaching...my little lady about creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment