Monday, January 20, 2014

weekend randomness

first, lets start with the big news from the weekend...drum roll please...

my little sister got engaged!
we went for a bike ride.  pulling my little guy on the tag-along bike is a real workout.  lots of huffing and puffing on my part, while my little guys keeps telling me to go faster.  maybe if he peddled a little more and stopped yapping we would go faster...just saying.
pancakes & reading. not much more to say, other than the fact that this is a normal occurrence.
eating this yummy salad...warm spinach chicken salad.
have you been watching Downton Abbey?  i just love period-piece movies and tv shows!  can you believe what happened to Anna last week?  me no likey!
tell me your favorite character...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angela!!! Oh and me no likey what happened to Anna either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Congrats to Angela!! We love D.A….I feel so bad for Anna too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your sister!

    Oh and favorite character....Mrs. Hughes. And Tom:)

    ReplyDelete