Tuesday, July 23, 2013

pool, play dates, and packages

it's been hot, so we have been spending a lot of time at the pool! one day, we even packed a picnic and took it to the pool.
my little lady had her friend over for a play date and we went to Sonic for lunch.
one of my favorite things is when the doorbell rings and there is a package at the door.

one of my friends, Mandy, sent this amazing gift to me. it's a great way to make salads, using canning jars! i will get plenty of use out of it since i love eating salads! thanks, mandy!
the second package to arrive was from Keen.


Keen is an awesome company, that makes amazing shoes! they are so comfortable and are great for a family ready for adventure!
my little guy got these bad boys! they are called "Coronado Lace." they are super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment