Thursday, November 10, 2011

my kids' silhouettes


i have been wanting to make these for awhile and finally got around to doing it! i use to make these with my students when i was a teacher. it made a great mother's day gift!

first, i took a picture of my kids and then printed it out on copy paper, using my computer printer.
i then cut out the face and used it for my pattern. i traced it onto black card stock paper and then cut out the silhouette.

30 days of giving thanks

i'm thankful for...

being a stay-at-home mom.

for our beautiful warm day.

the time i get to help out in my little lady's class.

health insurance.

a husband who loves his family and loves spending time with us.

linking up with...
tatertotsandjello
kojodesigns
sunscholars
bedifferentactnormal
underthetableanddreaming
C.R.A.F.T.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea! That would be a great Christmas gift...thanks!

    Great things to be thankful for especially being a stay-at-home mom (holla!) and health insurance.

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silhouettes (new and vintage!) and have 2 of my girls from when they were little and one of The Hubs when he was a boy. Will have to do new ones of the kids now that they are older. And it would be a great Grandparents gift too!

    ReplyDelete