Tuesday, September 14, 2010

what am I reading...


Ok, first off don't think I have that much free time that I can spend reading, because I really don't. These days, I read with a purpose. I don't read a book cover to cover, I only read the things that I want to know or learn about. My 2 favorite books this week..."The Pioneer Women Cooks" and "Lip smackin' Jams and Jellies." There are several recipes I can't wait to try! One of the recipes looked so yummy...homemade cinnamon rolls! I've made them before and I usually only end up eat only 1 or 2 (I have issues with bread, I will tell you about that later) and the rest usually get eaten by 2 people I love...my man and my sister. Hey, sista...do you want to come over for some gooey cinnamon rolls?

1 comment:

  1. YESSS!!! MMMM I love your homemade cinnamon rolls!!! So bready! Haha, I love that you dont like "Bready" things, it means I get to eat more! :D Love yah!

    ReplyDelete