Thursday, September 23, 2010

the ways I love thee...


I can't believe we have been married for 10 years...where did the time go??? I'm in awe of how God has transformed both of us. He has used each of us to stretch the other and we have seen many amazing ways God has worked in our lives.

I love that right after we returned from our honeymoon we joined a married couples bible study. The Smiths and others shared their joys and struggles, they were very transparent and at the time we had not experienced half of what they shared, but it taught us so much and prepared us for our future. When we moved and began attending Sunrise Church, again we wanted to pour into our marriage and the Knights were another great mentoring couple. I think through their classes we really started to understand our roles of man and wife.

I love the adventures we have taken to far away places...China, Italy, Australia, PNG, and all our road trips.

I love the crazy things we have done...like remodeling our only bathroom while our little lady was an infant...what were we thinking???

I love the way you play with our little lady...you are an amazing father!

I love our own language that we have with one another.

I love that you are truly a man of God and seek to follow Him. It has not always been easy but I'm so glad we have obeyed Him.

I love that you still surprise me with things I didn't know about you.

I love your lack of style...you are a guy's guy and I'm so glad you rock things that others probably wouldn't be caught dead in. I will never forget the first time you picked me up in the turd!

I love that you bring a sense of peace and calmness to our house.

I love your selflessness...I have a lot to learn from you.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment