Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family Fun Night

Our little Tinkerbell, all dressed up and ready to have fun. If you can't tell already our theme for this family fun night is...Tinkerbell! She loved the costume I made her...well, I only made the tutu and bought the wings at the dollar store. I know that this costume will supply additional hours of fun for her! Everyday we have multiple costume changes.




We surprised her with the latest Tinkerbell movie. She has been waiting for it to come out for months. As you can see, she was very excited to watch it!


Decoration~
I had some leftover tulle that I used for her tutu, so I placed it over a white table cloth. I pulled out some silk flowers put them in little milk jars. I added Pixy Stixs for color.

On the Menu~
spice rub chicken
asparagus
salad
Shirley Temples
cupcakes with Pixie Dust (a.k.a. Pixy Stix)
My little lady helped me make the cupcakes!

My little lady has never drank soda before, but I thought for a special occasion like this, she could. I wanted to make a special drink, so my little lady had her first Shirley Temple.





So here is the breakdown on what I spent for this family fun night...
Tinkerbell Movie $13.00
Materials for the tutu $6.00
Wings at the Dollar Tree...what a bargain! $1.00
Supplies for the Shirley Temples $5.00
All the food I had on hand, so not extra cost there.
Grand total...$25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment