Monday, February 21, 2011

makeover monday

I'm beginning something new...I love sharing things with others and thought I would share about some things in my life that are in need of a makeover. I hope it inspires you to look at your life and see if there are any things that could use a bit of a makeover too.

My coat closet was in desperate need of a makeover!

I forgot to take a "before" picture, but it was a mess! It was filled with jackets, shoes, scarves, gloves, hats, umbrellas, etc. We never really use the front door to come and go. We go through the garage. So, on one of my trips to the thrift store, I found an almost brand new plastic bin for $3.50, that would help organize a few things for me. I filled the bins with gloves, hats, and scarves. I place the bins in the garage, so it would be handy for when we are on our way out the door and need to grab all of our essential warm gear items. Now, my coat closet looks a lot better, and I don't have to go searching for something in my dark coat closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment