Sunday, February 20, 2011

couponing...

I love getting a deal, but I also love sharing deals!

Mainly because I want others to benefit from them too.

Who doesn't love saving money and getting things for free!


I took a trip to Rite Aid and I got all the baby products for FREE! How did I do it??? Go here to find out. I had a coupon for each item, some coupons from the newspaper and others I printed off the internet.

My trip to Walgreens, I got 4 deodorants for FREE. I had newspaper coupons and a Walgreens coupon for each deodorant. All I paid was $.37 tax.

I love that I almost never spend money on all of our toiletries!

Do you have any ways you save money? Do share!

1 comment:

  1. I wish any of this made sense to me! These are all products I would definitely use.. : /

    ReplyDelete