I'm giving myself a challenge...I love challenges! I'm not one to just sit around, and there have been several things floating around in my head that I've wanted to do. So, here goes...there is no time like the present. I have 30 days to complete a list of 30 activities. Since I'm giving myself this challenge, I also make the rules. I can do one activity a day or combine a couple activities on one day. Some activities are just pure fun and others will take a little bit of work. I will blog about it as I go. So here it is:
1. Learn how to make Tamales
2. Make a birthday dessert for sister
3. Have tea party with my little lady
4. Make beignets (a French donuts)
5. Sew an apron
6. Sew a skirt for my little lady
7. Make homemade Popsicles
8. Make homemade bubble solution and play with them outside with my little lady.
9. Make homemade sprouts
10. Go to the San Bernardino County Fair
11. Go play at the beach
12. Send a package off to friends in PNG.
13. Buy a bathing suit
14. Go garage sale shopping on Memorial Day weekend
15. Organize my recipes
16. Organize my idea book
17. Write about sister on my blog, so that she will leave me alone about it!
18. Clean out our dressers. Rearrange draws for summer clothes.
19. Plan something fun for my man’s birthday
20. Collect/ buy some supplies for our next several upcoming family nights.
21. Go to a baseball game
22. Get into my sister’s house…she hasn’t had me over in months!
23. Do sidewalk chalk with my little lady.
24. Make Swedish pancakes
25. Go to the Farmer’s Market
26. Watch Lance Armstrong bike into Big Bear…Amgen Bike Tour is coming!
27. BBQ kabobs
28. Get some pictures developed
29. Buy a new purse…I’ve never found the perfect purse!
30. Get my eyebrows waxed