Monday, May 3, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thankful for...the beautiful weather we are having!

Pondering these words..."this pig is tired!" Spoken out of my little lady's mouth after making different animal sounds. I was cracking up!

Unexpected blessing...an encouraging email from my friend, Kristen! Thanks!

Reading...the book of Esther and Esther Bible Study by Beth Moore

Eating...Just finished some Chinese food- drunken noodles and orange chicken. Washing it down with some sweet tea.

Hoping for...a good workout tonight! I can't believe how much better my back feels just from 3 weeks of exercise!

Excited about...the surprise weekend we are doing for Mandy & Brian! I can't wait!

Artistically attempting to...paint my little lady's toes! They're so small!

Remembering...my grandma. She passed away on Saturday.

Teaching...my little lady all of her sounds and writing. It's probably not a good idea that a lefty like me is trying to teach my daughter to write, how to hold a pencil, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment