Monday, January 6, 2014

weekend randomness

we woke up to snow saturday morning.
my crew was out shoveling!  i think this picture is hilarious because you can't even see my little guy's eyes!
however, some how he was able to shovel snow, which by the way, he absolutely loves to do!  we'll see if that's the case when he is a teenager.
i made this for breakfast...tomato-basil quiche with bacon & spinach. super yummy!  it's from the 21 days of sugar detox.
i finally got my vw bus that i've wanted, courtesy of my sister and her man!
i took the kids to see frozen. super cute movie and the theater near us recently was remodeled and now they have seats that recline.  super comfy!
what did you do?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Saturday! I have heard that Frozen is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete