Wednesday, October 26, 2011

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing i'm thankful for...my bible study ladies! i love that they give me so much insight, love and support!

playing...in the snow.

unexpected blessing...a great email from my friend, kristen! it's so hard not getting to see the people you love and cherish so much! i miss you a ton!

reading...love & war. it's my man's favorite author. i think he actually has a man crush on him!

eating...pumpkin muffins

happy about...my new coat rack my man made me! i can't wait to show you!

entertaining ourselves with this...friday night lights. it's not on tv anymore but i checked it out at the library. good recommendation, mandy!

artistically attempting to...make our halloween costumes. any guesses as to what it may be???

ready to wear...all my boots! i don't like cold feet!

trying to get use to...this crazy weather. just 2 days ago it was 80 degrees.

1 comment:

  1. Here's what I have to say - brrrr, I'll have to read it, yum!, can't wait to see it, glad you're enjoying it - what season are you on?, so cute! 3 stooges??, I love the new ones so much!, and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete