Thursday, October 27, 2011

i (heart) hoop art


i got the inspiration for this project here.

i used 3 pipe cleaners and connected them together. then i shaped it into my word...love.


i took yarn and just randomly wrapped it around the pipe cleaners.

it took me about an hour to do and i enjoyed it thoroughly. i just sat quietly working on it...no music or tv in the background. one kiddo was napping and the other was at school. moments of quietness don't happen very often, so it's nice to be still when it does.

i used a hoop and placed aqua fabric in it.

i just glued the word onto the fabric and it was complete!

i hung it up in my family room...it's just too cute!

linking up with...
tatertotsandjello
kojodesigns
sunscholars
bedifferentactnormal
underthetableanddreaming
C.R.A.F.T.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I think I could even do this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I'm still looking for that perfect thing to put over my little one's changing table. This just made it to the top of the possibility list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant! I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete