Friday, August 12, 2011

smores corn

i made this the other night for our family fun night.

here is what you need...

first, i popped the popcorn and then i poured it into a large tupperware container. i added a half bag of mini marshmallows and half a box of teddy grahams.

i melted a half bag of chocolate chips in the microwave. then poured it over the popcorn mixture. pour the smores corn onto wax paper to allow the chocolate to dry. ready to serve or place in a tupperware container until you are ready to eat.

linking up to...
tatertotsandjello

UndertheTableandDreaming

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word....that looks SO GOOD!! I can't wait to give it a try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm! It looks easy too. You know how I like yummy and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! I love it! I pinned this and tweeted it!

    ReplyDelete