Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our New House- Part 2

On Monday, I showed you the main level. To get to the family room you go down some stairs which are off the kitchen.

I took a few before shots of the family room before I decided to paint it. 2 of the walls were painted blue and the 2 other wall were cream colored. Not really my style, so painting was needed.


Painting away...

All finished! I painted the walls a linen white. I just wanted something neutral and will decorate with color. We don't have much furniture for this room yet, but we will eventually get a couch. I'm excited to use the fireplace! My little lady and I will probably use the table in this room for preschool time. There is also a bathroom on this level with the family room, but I didn't get a shot of that...so sorry! The door leads out to the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment