Monday, October 25, 2010

Our New Home

It's been over a week since I last blogged...what's been keeping me busy??? Moving! I thought I would share some pictures of our new house. Our house is tri-level with a basement. Here are pictures of the main level...
Front door which leads you to the main level of the house.

Dining room...the light fixture is hideous...I will have to show you a before and after shot, when we change out the light fixture. The french doors lead out to a deck in the back yard.

Living room

Kitchen


Stay tuned...I will be posting more pictures tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! So exciting! I can already see your beautiful touches in the photos you shared. Can't wait to see how you make your new house your home.

    Love you guys!!

    PS-LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you guys. looks like a cozy place. hope you can make it yours and get settled in quickly! Drew says it's a little more posh than the Translator Lodges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!! Can't wait to see more pics :)

    ReplyDelete