Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4

this is what we woke up to this morning.
when i looked at my phone to check the weather it was only 3 degrees…burrrr!

we said goodbye to our foster girl this morning.  she's was moved to birth mom's best friend's house.  i don't like goodbyes and there were tears after she left…from myself and my little guy!  i guess we are the sensitive ones!  i'll miss her and it's weird having a kiddo in your life for 7 weeks and then all of the sudden they're gone.  it's a strange feeling not knowing if our paths will ever cross again.  my prayer is that she will come to know Jesus and that He will provide for her with whatever she needs.  being a foster parent isn't easy, but i'm at peace and trust God that He has her best interest at heart.  i also feel at peace because we are also back to being a family of 4 and that really is what is best for our family.
i've been on a craft kick!  working on any craft is therapy for my soul!  i came up with a new advent calendar.  i love layering with different materials, all things that i found in my craft room.
the last 6 weeks we have had a rainbow loom explosion!  i must admit they're a ton of fun and it's been a great way to have fun with my little lady!
i love jimmy fallon and all the songs he sings with celebrities! watch this and enjoy some funny songs...

1 comment: