Thursday, May 23, 2013

today


today, we ran several errands...
the grocery store
thrift store
home depot
and my favorite, our local nursery.


a week from today, my little lady will be out of school. i'm trying to enjoy my one-on-one time with my little guy.
 
he helped me pick out a bunch of vegetable plants.  i love this time of year!  planting my garden is one of my favorite things to do.

we also went to a play date at the park with all of our MOPS friends.   i love that my little guy is old enough to run and play all by himself.   he is getting so big!

i'm also so excited about the fact that he can open the car door, climb in and buckle himself in!  i know that this might not sound very exciting but it is huge for me!  it's the little things that make me so happy and thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment