Friday, April 27, 2012

a fairy garden


we made this fairy garden the other day and my little lady was thrilled!  actually, i think we both had a lot of fun making it!


first, we painted a couple of bird houses and allowed them to dry.


we bought our moss and flowers at our local nursery.

i found the fence, saucer and the mini plant containers at Joann's.

the shells and rocks i found at the dollar store.


we laid everything out and figured out how we wanted the layout to be.

we planted all the flowers and moss first, then began to decorate.  the blue saucer was for the pond.


needless to say, she was thrilled and we are continuing to add different pieces to it.

we already made a bird bath out of sea shells...sorry i don't have a picture of it.


linking up with...
tatertotsandjello
kojo-designs
bedifferentactnormal
C.R.A.F.T.

7 comments:

  1. That is adorable!!! I'm going to have to steal another idea from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made a fairy garden last year and my daughter had so much fun. I would love it if you would stop by and share yours on my Dare to Share party.

    Pam
    http://pamspartyplanning.blogspot.com/2012/04/dare-to-share-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it love it love it. Such a cute activity for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is so cute! I've always been enchanting with small things, and I think it holds a certain magic and whimsy for kids. I can imagine doing something like this with the intent of playing with dolls in it- How lovely! if you have the time, I'd love for you to share on Sweet Sharing Monday! http://saynotsweetanne.com/2012/sweet-sharing-monday-3/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. I'm going to steal this idea for my daycare kids next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the ideas 💡

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading your articles it’s give me valuable information thanks for share this wonderful article. Buy Instagram Followers In Mumbai

    ReplyDelete