Tuesday, December 27, 2011

i {heart} aqua


hello.

my name is melissa and i'm an aquaholic.

yes...it's a serious problem.

i've always had this problem and to many of you, you probably never knew it was so bad or that it even existed.

i even tried to get my little lady to love it as much as i do, by painting her room aqua when she was a baby. sadly, she's in love with pink...:(

every time i go shopping, i'm drawn to it. the color practically reaches out and grabs me.

the color reminds me of the ocean, it's calming and peaceful to me.

anthropologie and world market helped me indulge in my love of aqua today.

i'm thankful for the eye candy i brought home with me today. it will make me smile everytime i look at it!

1 comment:

  1. ooohhhh so pretty! I think it might take more than 12 steps to help you. This sounds serious...

    ReplyDelete