Thursday, June 9, 2011

catchin' some fish...

my little lady asked her daddy to take her fishing the other day. i don't think it took too much convincing, they were gone in no time flat!

this is what she came back with...

she was so excited to provide us with dinner!

i like to cook fish on the grill. so, i placed a little olive oil on the foil and then added...sliced potatoes (already cooked), sliced yellow squash, minced garlic, pepper, lemon juice and a twig of rosemary along with the fish. then folded up the foil so that nothing would fall out.
cooked them on the grill for 10 minutes.
the meat pulled right off the bone and away from the skin. i love how simple and easy it made dinner!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE fishing as well!! I do not eat fish anymore though. I had a fish bone stuck in my throat for MONTHS a few years back. Doctors tried to get it out but they were not able to. I had to wait for it to dissolve on its own. It was so painful and uncomfortable that I'm now terrified to eat fish!

    ReplyDelete