Monday, May 9, 2011

makeover monday

this is my second tackle box that i've transformed into something other than to use for fishing. my first one became a jewelry box.

this one i've placed in my kitchen. i had this annoying spot in my kitchen, where bills, keys, pens, paper, etc. would collect. i wanted a place to contain it all, but it would be concealed and keep my kitchen counters clean. so,when i found another tackle box, i knew exactly where it was going. all i did to this one was wash it. i'm still contemplating on spray painting it...but i kind of like the wore, chipped paint look it has going on.


so dad...what do you think?

yes, ladies...my dad is a reader of my blog and i think he will get a kick out of this one!

linking up to...
tatertotsandjello

1 comment:

  1. Melissa - love the idea of repurposing an old item. My grandad had a tackle box just like that. Love the patina! Thanks for sharing - Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    ~Stephanie Lynn
    www.bystephanielynn.com

    ReplyDelete