Wednesday, December 22, 2010

mama's gotta new pair of shoes...


I've had these white shoes for years. I knew they looked bad, but I still wore them. It's not like I don't like buying new shoes, I love shoe shopping! I knew my shoes must have been bad when my husband told me that "Today, you are going to buy a new pair of shoes!"

That's bad...when even my husband notices!

So, after a long look...here is what I ended up with...2 pairs of wedges. I wasn't planning on buying 2 pairs of shoes, but I had a hard time finding something cute and comfortable. Half of the shoes were either old lady shoes...one's my mom or grandma would wear or the other half seems to be what I call "hoochy boots" (you know, boots with really tall heels...something that I would probably break my ankle wearing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment