Thursday, December 2, 2010

favorite things...

Red & Aqua

They got together just like peas & carrots...a least for me that is.

I love these 2 colors!

Just a few of my favorite things I have around our house...
fabric...yummy fabric! I look at it and it just makes me want to be creative!
While living in PNG, I loved my electric tea pot and I had to get one when we came back to the states. It gets used a couple times a day!
Really, what can I say??? BEAUTIFUL.
I think everyone should have a dutch oven...great for soups, stews, baking bread in....
I've had these shoes for several years and there still one of my favorites!
My new coffee table! I bought it last weekend at one of my favorite antique stores...it's beat up, with lots of charm, just the way I like it!
my nativity set...it almost makes me sad that it is only out one month of the year.

2 comments:

  1. I love the coffee table too! I want to find a beat up sorta short ladder and hang it from ceiling from some fun rope. You know horizontal like with lots some greens or ornaments hanging. Saw it in PB store and thought "we could do that" - we meaning with my husbands help:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! Especially the fabric;-) Thanks for the inspiration and creative ideas....I so look forward to checking your blog!!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete