Tuesday, December 28, 2010

bright & beautiful bulletin board...

The other day I made a bulletin board for my craft room. I wanted something that would bring color into the room and the Heather Bailey fabric does that! Here's what I did:

Supplies:
Peg board- 2ft. by 4ft.
Fabric- 2 yards
Batting or I used a snow blanket, it was 70% off and I knew it would do the job
Rick Rack- 9 yards
5 buttons
Staple Gun

I had my man help me staple the batting and fabric onto the peg board. You could also use a piece of regular wood for this instead of the peg board.




I added rick rack to the board, so that I would have something to hold pictures, notes, etc. on my board. I also tacked on buttons where the rick rack crossed to give it more stability.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric you chose! Would love for you to come visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made With Love Monday! The party will be open all week if you'd like to link up multiple projects. Have a great day! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete