Monday, November 29, 2010

Sheet Music Wreath...


The cold weather and time of year, means time to be crafty! I made a paper wreath last year and gave it as a gift, so this year I couldn't wait to make myself one! I wanted to make one out of vintage sheet music. While my mom was here, I took her to a couple of my favorite antique stores and I found an old music book that I could tear apart. It happened to be all Christmas music, which makes for a perfect holiday wreath!


I used a piece of cardboard to glue my sheet music to.

All the supplies...a piece of cardboard, glue gun, and sheet music.

Rolling and gluing the paper.



Gluing on the paper to the cardboard.

All done!

I hung it in my living room.

Beautiful, easy and cheap way to decorate! Here is the cost:
Sheet Music Book $6.95 (I didn't use up all the paper, so I can use it for another project.)
Glue $1.00
Total...$8.00

No comments:

Post a Comment