Thursday, May 27, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thankful for...my little lady's playfulness and her love for playing dress up. Today we went to the library and store with all of her play jewelry on. I should have snapped a picture, it was so cute!

Pondering these words..."Faith is to believe what we do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what we believe." ~Saint Augustine

Unexpected blessing...my friend calling me yesterday and saying she was coming up to visit. I'm blessed to have a friend that loves me so much and is always willing to make time for me. It's a precious blessing that I can hardly describe... My only hope is that each girl has a friend like I have in her!

Reading...the book of Esther, Esther by Beth Moore and I Will Carry You by Angie Smith

Eating...a BBQ hot dog soon! I love summer and BBQs!

Hoping to...hear from the police department in CO next week. We would love to have answer to our prayers soon!

Excited about...the holiday weekend, getting together with friends, and garage sale shopping.

Artistically attempting to...break in to my sister's house! I have to get in soon!

Remembering...my man's birthday is next week and I really need to figure something out!

Teaching...my little lady some nursery rhymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment