Wednesday, May 12, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thinking about...4 years ago is when we got the call that we had been matched with a little baby girl! Wow, time flies by!

Praying for...tomorrow. We will be going to my grandma's funeral.

Unexpected Blessing...of peace and quiet. You don't realize what a huge blessing it is until you don't have it anymore.

Reading...the book of Esther and Esther by Beth Moore.

Eating...tostada and iced tea.

Hoping for...a place of our own in the near future. My little lady can't wait to have her own bedroom and I don't blame her for hoping for that too.

Excited about...seeing my brother, even if it is just for a day.

Artistically attempting to...help my mom make some aprons. I've done most of the cutting and my mom has done the sewing.

Remembering...our fun weekend and how I wish I was still there.

Teaching...my little lady how to do chores around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment