Monday, March 1, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thankful for...a wonderful sister-in-law! I can't wait to see you!

Pondering these words..."Mommy, I'm going to have a bless you" said by my little lady as she was about to sneeze.

Unexpected blessing...spending yesterday with my Grandpa and celebrating his 90th birthday!

Reading...the bible- 2 Samuel

Eating...a big juice cheeseburger and strawberry spinach salad. Yummy!

Hoping for...good weather this weekend, but I think it might snow again. Yikes!

Excited about...the Women's conference at Sunrise Church this Saturday!

Artistically attempting to...make another skirt.

Remembering...that we leave for our road trip in a week.

Teaching...my little lady about King David and his son Solomon.

Picture of the week- Silly little ladies at great grandpa's party!

No comments:

Post a Comment