Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day Two- Painting in the car


When we woke up this morning, we checked the weather status and found out that rain and snow were on it's way! We decided that it would probably be best to hit the road again, instead of stay another night in Santa Fe. We didn't want to get stuck somewhere because of weather and not get to Colorado on time. So, it was back in the car for another 6 hours. My little lady did great again! Her favorite was painting in the car! I found this cool set by Crayola Color Wonder, with paintbrushes and paper, but no water was necessary! I brought a lot of things to keep her entertained and I wanted to do it the old-fashion way without having a DVD player in the car. Heck, when I was a kid, we went on road trips and couldn't watch movies, and I survived! So, we made it, we're in Denver!

No comments:

Post a Comment