Monday, February 22, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thankful for...a week of Olympics!

Pondering these words..."At the cross You beckon me You draw me gently to my knees, and I am lost for words, so lost in love, I'm sweetly broken, wholly surrendered" song "Sweetly Broken" by Jeremy Riddle

Unexpected blessing...while having a bit of quiet time with the Lord this morning, which I thoroughly enjoyed, Grace came in the room and wanted to worship God with me! What a sweet blessing from the Lord, to be praising God with my daughter!

Reading...'Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed' This is my last week for this bible study and I'm sad to see it come to an end. I've really enjoyed it.

Eating...Chai tea and chocolate!

Hoping for...no snow this week, so that my sister's event will be a huge success!

Excited about...a quick trip back down to San Diego this week. My man has more stuff to do for SDPD.

Artistically attempting to...sew a dress this week. It's a bit more complicated than a skirt.

Remembering...that I need to start dinner early today, since we are having rotisserie chicken. It tastes so good, but takes awhile to cook!

Teaching...my little lady her sounds and letters in sign language.

No comments:

Post a Comment