Monday, February 15, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thankful for...my 90 minute massage I had today! It was heavenly!

Pondering these words..."A crossroads of two paths: a narrow way of obedience or a broad, crowded road traveled by multitudes but unaccompained by the blessing of a righteous, holy God." ~Kay Arthur

Unexpected blessing...a house to ourselves! My parents are on a cruise. I hope they are having a great time. I'm sure enjoying the quiet time with my man!

Reading...'Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed'

Eating...some delicious Chinese food and Jasmine tea. Every time I drink that tea, I feel like I'm back in China, fond memories!

Hoping for...some more Swedish pancakes tomorrow. It will be the thrid day in a row, they are just too delicious to pass up!

Excited about...seeing friends tomorrow and going sledding!

Artistically attempting to...take pictures with my camera that have a blurry background.

Remembering...I have a hair appointment tomorrow. Yippie!

Teaching...my little lady the names of baby animals. Anyone know what a baby camel is called? Or a baby spider? Thats straight from her mouth, not mine.

Picture of the week: A prayerful moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment