Monday, February 1, 2010

real life, one day at a time...

1 thing I'm thankful for...my husband's prayerful words.

Pondering these words..."To abandon myself completely in worship is the ultimate act of freedom to me."

Unexpected blessing...Drumsticks (ice cream cones) in the freezer! Yummy and I didn't even buy them!

Reading...Dear John by Nicholas Sparks for fun. I want to read the book before I see the movie, which comes out next week.

Eating...caramel kisses and drinking a cup of tea.

Hoping for...not much more snow this week as there is another storm coming.

Excited about...the Olympics starting in 12 days!

Artistically attempting to...learn how to sew a dress.

Remembering...that I need to call to get a tax appointment. Its already that time of year again!

Teaching...Grace her letters and sounds.

Picture of the week: Point Loma... I could sit there for hours, enjoying God's creations and the tranquility that is brings!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely reminder.....we have SO MUCH to be thankful for!!

    Love you guys-M & D

    ReplyDelete